Mind Spa COVID-19 Guidelines,
At Mind Spa, we place a premium on the health and safety of our patients and clinicians. We will continue to follow universal precautions to mitigate the spread of any infectious disease and to keep our patients, families and team members safe. Although there exists many opinions and recommendations when it comes to containing the spread of the virus, we are committed to carefully monitoring the CDC as well as the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Our facility undergoes regular cleaning procedures that would eliminate harmful substance, whether it be COVID-19, Flu virus, germs, bacteria, mold, or any other particulate.
We would please ask that you inform us if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 15 days of a scheduled appointment. If you have symptoms of or have tested positive within 10 days of an appointment, we must reschedule your appointment and ask that you not enter the clinic. For safety reasons we limit the number of people in the clinic at the same time. We ask that our patients understand that our flexibility is limited until the COVID-19 crisis is over. The following are steps we are taking to keep everyone protected:
- Only patients with appointments and their accompanying support person will be allowed to access the clinic.
- There will be no patient, family members, friends, or caregiver allowed past the waiting room or other common areas during treatments. All patients and support persons must remain in the treatment room or waiting area.
- Providing online payment options to reduce the contact with any clinic point of sale equipment.
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout the clinic throughout the day and in-between each infusion.
- Providing hand sanitizer and soap to incoming patients and their accompanying support person.
- Instructing staff to wash their hands regularly, which has proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure.
- Requiring patients who are feeling unwell to please reschedule their visits. Anyone entering the clinic with flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath will not be able to stay if symptomatic.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. Thank you for your long-term trust in Mind Spa. We value your business. Thank you for entrusting us with your mental healthcare needs. We’re honored and grateful to be here for you!
The Mind Spa Staff